If you passed away today.. would you want your DH/SO to "move on" & get with someone else?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:35 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. Can't be jealous when I'm dead. And I would like to think he would pick someone great to raise our son.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No. I want him to be an inconsolable wreck for the rest of his days, focusing only on the well being of our three children. I would haunt him and any new women he dared be with.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If I died, I would want my husband to be able to find love again.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd hate for him to sulk for the rest of his life; it would affect everyone around him including our son. i would like for him to remember me and explain to ds my energy will always be on this earth, but I'd want him to move on.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes. I love my husband too much to think that he'd be lonely even for one moment. (Of course I don't want him checking out girls at my funeral) lol. I'd be happy if he waited at least 18 months. He just better make sure that the womans good to our daughter or my afterlife is going to be spent haunting them lol.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes, I would want him to move on and find someone to make him happy. I would want him to enjoy his life, I love him and would want that for him.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• if he wanted to, okay but i honestly don't think he would...he is more concerned with our kids than he is me so i don't see how he could focus on another woman who is a "nobody" to him
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd hope he wouldn't move on right away after my death. But, I've come to accept that he may find love once again, if I were to pass away before him. I'd want him to be happy and not dwell on me not being here anymore.
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes,I would.I would not want him spending the rest of his life being lonely.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010