Special Christmas gift idea for an expecting mom who had a long wait?

My friend and her hubby have had an extremely long wait to become pregnant and with some help she is finally thrilled to be expecting a baby boy in Jan. I have given her a lot of baby presents already. For Christmas though I would like to give her something really special, any suggestions, ideas, or particularly special gifts you have received? Also, I can't put baby's name on anything yet, as they haven't settled on a name yet.

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 10:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• I would go to the website or the store if there is one near you and get something from Things Rememberd. They have so many different things that would be great and you can get things engraved I love this site. I got something for a friend there that went through what your friend is going through and it was a frame for the first pic they took with the baby that said "My new little family" or something like that lol. Hope you find something....and just remember it dosnt have to be something for the baby. Good luck and congrats to your friend! oh yeah here is the website
    http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Home_10001_9951_-1?fcref=gglp&kw=Things_Remembered
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Since she's still pregnant .. what about a pregnancy massage? I'm sure she'd appreciate the pampering and I'm sure that since she's due soon her body could use some tlc.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• A really nice Baby Book from Barnes and Noble would be an amazing gift!
    Also if youre a really good friend, get her a gift card for some maternity clothes stores!
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 10:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You could always buy a really special baby ring for the baby or how about a mother's ring with the baby's birthstone or the mother's, father's and baby's birthstones.
    Keilman1

Answer by Keilman1 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• A gift certificate for family pictures from a nice studio (not Sears or Penny's) Once they baby is born I'm sure they would love to have professional pictures done.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Give her an Amazon Gift Card.  I think you can even personalize them now.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would do a baby book with a special message for the parents and the baby. Even a gift card for photos when baby is born. Since know the month but if boy or girl a necklace with a birthstone of the color for jan. Gift cards or even coupons for food cause when the baby is born that would help with dinners when taking care of the baby. A coupon for babysitting if close enough to do for them.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Pregnancy massage and pedicure.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010