What do you think is the best age group and why?

What is the best age group to be in life, the 20's, the 30's, 40's or other? And why?

We are in our thirties and I believe the people we know in their forties tend to be the most settled and content, generally speaking of course. The friends I go to most often are in this age group. I find the friends in our age group are busy climbing the ladder, and making a lot of comparisons, they are more concerned with getting ahead and making that great American dream. Friends in the twenties are so much fun, carefree, but not entirely realistic and not at all reliable. Just my opinions and experiences, how about you?

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 10:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are in our late 40s and having the time of our life. Empty nest, so kids are in college. We come and go as we please and are settled in our lives. We are having so much fun so I would say 40s so far.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I dont know... I loved my teen and have loved my 20's :) Im only 25 though :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think it depends on where you are in life. Im in my twenties and I enjoy it because everything is new and exciting. But Im actually looking forward to my forties when SO and I are settled and watching our children grow together.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am 44, and I must say it is not bad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• well i love the 20s & im 25 as well i love all the groups mine in
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010