If you watched Criminal Minds last night...

...can you tell me what happened? I missed the last 2o minutes or so of it. I had to leave after the lady was invited into the house by the good looking guy with his daughter and they were packing up the house it looked like. Can someone tell me what happened after that point? TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• He was the bad guy and tried to kill her.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:59 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My boyfriend looks like Dr. Spencer Reid's twin and i watch that show when hes out of town and miss him.
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 11:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Thank you CraftingMama... I thought when I left, he might be the guy because of the way the door shut behind her.

I love Dr. Reid...he's my favorite besides Morgan. Dr. Reid has a certain sexiness about him!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Awesome show!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I thought it was going to be the guard but is was the father all long. I just can not believe he killed his own wife. I like the computer girl and morgan and think he is cute.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• no i dont watch that show
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• ive had a crush on that spencer reid since he was first on that show! and when i met my boyfriends thats the first thing i said to him was "you look just like that guy reid off criminal minds" and EVERYONE tells him that.
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 4:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010