My fiancee wants more kinds and I DONT!!!

As the previous post below me- i dont want to have any more kids, im very very happy with the one that i got, and i think that it would be just way to much for me to have two kids. But he want 3-4 kids, i told him that i dont want anymore but he just tells me that he does. i mean we can barly afford the one that we got now. but even if it is in 5-6 years i dont want any more. - i dont want to be 43 years old when my kid is leaving the house- right now i will be 36 years old when my son leaves the house -hopefully.

ldc90

Asked by ldc90 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I have a 8 month old little angel! I love her to death, and I can't imagine having another child. My husband on the other hand wants another NOW. Which is weird cause we talked about all this before we were married and it was only one, so I don't know what's gotten into him. lol.

But if you do NOT want any get an IUD or something along those lines and take it out if you change your mind. That is what I have done. (I got the Mirena, love it!)
    MarlasMommy

Answer by MarlasMommy at 10:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If you don't want anymore, then don't have them.
    Anonymous

• I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind later! =0) Plus, there's always adoption and then you wouldn't have to start all over and you could still be young and have the kids out of the house. (if you adopted an older child). We have two girls and our youngest is 6. We didn't want to start all over and hubby really wanted a boy. We just adopted a 3 1/2 yr old. It's nice to skip all the sleepless nights! =0)
    Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2008