laying on your stomach

it hurts to lay on my belly for long periods of time... im 18 weeks is that normal.. had anyone else had this problem at 18 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am nineteen weeks and can only lay on my stomach for a short period of time too i think it must be normal
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yeah its totally normal. will get even more uncomfortable as you get bigger. i'm 38 weeks and i sleep as close to on my stomach as possible, which is just a modified side sleep lol
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 10:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• we're not suposed to be laying on our belly's period after 12 wks..but of course we're all gonna still do it..i get the same pains and its obviously a sign that we shouldn't be doing it anymore!! try a preggo pillow and lay on your side. layin on my tummy is my fav position so i know how hard it is not to lay that way.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008