Can a almost 2 month old be teething?

My daughter slobbers ALOT and bites on everything u put close to her mouth! Well everyone that hold her and sees this! It been about 20 people that have asked me if she is teething ! So I just wanted to know if it is possible ?

Heavenbrwneyez

Asked by Heavenbrwneyez at 11:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. My cousins baby was getting his 3rd tooth at 10 weeks old...He has more teeth than my 14mo old. He's 4 months and has about 6 teeth my DD has 4 and 2 just popped through =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:13 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes, it's absoutely possible for them to start that early.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Wow I Didnt know that!! What are the signs of it ?
    Heavenbrwneyez

Comment by Heavenbrwneyez (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• blank stareNews to me as well. My dd is almost three months and she has a lot of spite bubbles. I just thought she had gas. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• thats what i was thinking !! but having alot of people ask me the same question ( is she teething) i had to ask everyone !! it seemed kinda weird that my almost 2 month old would be teething this early !! i just called her pedi and she said that it is possible for her to be teething !! cause my daughter crys alot i mean screams like she is being killed !! and she bites on everything and slobbers so much !! i didnt think i had to worry about this stage until later lol!!
    Heavenbrwneyez

Comment by Heavenbrwneyez (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Some children are actually born with teeth, it's completely possible for your 2 month old to be teething.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Wow, that's pretty early but it's possible. Also, it could be that you're in for a really long teething period. It may be just the first stages and the teeth may come in at a more standard time, just lots and lots of drooling while you're waiting.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 12:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes babys can teeth at any age. I think that you should talk to your baby's doctor thou just to be sure but yes it is possible
    -Q-

Answer by -Q- at 4:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• yupp. thats when my son first started teething. but it stopped for like 2 more months then finished up with that tooth.
    teen_mommie101

Answer by teen_mommie101 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• yes, i assume it would be possible since i just learned over the past few days that some babies are born with a tooth or two.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010