Divorced and Re-married?

Why did you get married the second time. Is it because you could not be without them? Or??

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I got remarried 2 years after my divorice was final. I have to say now it wasn't long enough but at the time I thought what I was doing was right.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I was afraid of getting remarried, in fact, when I met my husband, I didn't even want a relationship. My parents had gotten divorced at the same time I did, and then the first boyfriend I had after my divorce cheated on me, so by the time I met my current hubby, I didn't want to get married again. Then, I met my hubby, and fell madly in love.....and we've been together 23 years, married 22.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm not remarried yet but I'm getting married to him because I love him and don't want to be with out him.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2010