Do you think that Christmas has become?

Way to commercial? I am so done with it. Give me , give me, give me. Our society has just taken this way to far.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• Christmas was way too commercial YEARS ago. That doesn't mean I have to let MY Christmas be that way. We celebrate the important things for the holidays; family, love, peace, charity...
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i think it has probably been too commercialized for some time now. i still really love how excited the kids get!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• no I love the way christmas is! I love to see the joy on childrens faces!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• A thousand times Yes~~Now it seems like it's all about $$$$~~buy-buy-buy! And the fact that I dont have alot of $ depresses me greatly.
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes it is more about businesses making money than Christmas. I still try to celebrate it like normal with my family. I also make sure I keep reminding them the true meaning behind it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It has become way too commercialized. After working in retail for years, I had to get out. Nothing kills your Christmas spirit faster than a job in retail.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i'll be done with it when the kids outgrow it. For now I'm just going to enjoy that fun special-ness that comes with kids and Christmas.

When the boys outgrow it, it won;t be a big deal again until we have grandkids
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It is way to commercialized yes but that still doesn't stop me from enjoying Christmas with my kids and grand kids and my whole family.

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It's been this way for decades.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• When has it not been commercialized? Oh, maybe about 80 years ago? It's just the way it is. It's up to you how you choose to celebrate it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010