How is possible to get my mind off of TTC if I don't have any kids?

browneyedcurlyq

Asked by browneyedcurlyq at 10:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• try to do other things.... i know if people stop trying and then they have babies
    melissa089

Answer by melissa089 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I stopped trying to have a baby and poop there it was. Heres a tip, if you are having sex every day, that also drops his amount of semen he produces, you need to wait every other day at least, and that also means him stop chocking his chicken. Also thirty minutes before sex make him drink a coffee type drink, it makes the sperm swim faster. You can keep taking your prenatal pills, it helps the chances. Also, don't let him pull out as soon as he's finished. AND DONT GO RIGHT AWAY AND PEE. But for the most part, forget about it, go out have fun, do romantic crazy things ya'll dont do anymore, and let the sex come to you GOOD LUCK
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• me too and not trying doesn't work!
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My questions is how do you stop trying? I want a baby so bad and i have been on all sorts of fertility drugs and everyone keeps saying just stop trying. HOW DO YOU DO THAT? How do you turn off this insane desire when it surrounds you everyday?
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i agree with erinT.... soooo true... im so sick of people saying stop trying.... its easier said then done... i think about babies all day everyday... i have tried switching it off... i cant... its been their since i was like 15 and im alot older now... and guess what still there!!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2008