how can i find a job

mz.borton

Asked by mz.borton at 11:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• What kind of job are you looking for??
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• all i want right now is a friend to talk to
    mz.borton

Comment by mz.borton (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• a job that work with consumers
    mz.borton

Comment by mz.borton (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Write a great resume and cover letter. Join LinkedIn and network there. Go to face-to-face networking events. Check the want ads in the newspaper and the job boards online. Call HR departments. Contact temp agencies.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• How about a direct selling home business? Would that work for you?
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• hard to keep a business afloat with out income, dont let people lead you to think that. i have a lot of JOb resources, message me or we can chat. my husband is doing some crazy overtime, i never have a heard time looking for a job, you have to know where to look, make connections etc..

best of luck to you,
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• just keep applying everywhere and anywhere, and once you do, call the company back a week later if they haven't called you....show them you are really interested
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 21 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Consumers? Do you want to work retail? There are tons of retail jobs out there. You can also sell on eBay. That is a great source of home income.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• What has worked for me is call centers! lol As long as you have your GED and have a professional attitude (or can fake it) and some check for felonies they will hire you. Plus they usually pay a bit better. You can also apply at your local temp agencies and they will get you out there; they can get all kinds of work for you too so you can either try different things, or even just a direct hire. There really good too if you can only work one or 2 days a week.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2010