Do Men get blamed for anything? adult content

Seriously! It just seems like men get off so easy! Maybe it's just me that feels that way. I'm not s cock-blocker or anti-male just pissed sometimes.

If a man cheats on his wife, the other woman gets more heat then the man who decided to betray his families. He'll soon be forgiven and taken back.

If a women especially a young women gets pregnant out of wed-lock, the women is looked at as being irresponsible and takes the burden of raising her child by herself. If the man is around in the child's life he gets praised for being a good dad when its his obligation to raise his children.

Men can go around sleeping with hundreds of women and never looked at as a whore.

If a women stands up for herself and demands respect, she's a bitch but if a man does the same thing he's a real man, a boss.

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, the good old double standard it will be with us for ever!!!! But personally I don't give a sh... what others think.

Answer by older at 11:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i see it the opposite. The very restrictions of "no men allowed" on this site are proof of all the bad eggs that the entire gender has gotten a bad wrap for :) Men get a lot of blame or accept it in any case, imho.

Women tend to get away with a little more, are better tolerated, are seen as generally less threatening and more approachable. Just human nature.

Whereas men are taught to just take it and not complain. And unless physically with a woman or his kids is generally overlooked, ignored or seen as a possible threat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I blame men for the girdle and high heels. But take comfort, there is no feminine equivalent of the word chauvinist. It's always a male! :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I disagree.

When a man cheats, he is a cheater. The woman who chooses to take him back has made a decision, and if she chooses to place to blame on him, that is her fault. I choose to blame him completely, and left.

In today's world of information and resources, there is NO reason for a woman to get pregnant without meaning to. If she does, she is responsible. So is the man. However, the man can not choose to have an abortion. The man can not choose to give the child up for adoption. She can.

Man whore is a valid term, and women can sleep with just as many men in today's world. Those who look down on her and not him are usually older.

Women must stand up, and are regarded as strong and capable.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 11:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• That's how it use to be but now in today's society women get away with more. I see women pulling the sex card more and more
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• That's just the way society has things set up. I don't pay attention to things like that. I comment or get involved with those who are closer to me. Whether they're male or female. I try not to view these kind of situations in a way that was taught to me. The way women treat each other, that behavior is learned. I try to treat people how I like to be treated. I don't care, I enjoyed having casual sex before I started dating seriously. I don't care if people classified me as a ho or whore. I didn't care then and I still don't care now. I protected myself and far as I know, none of the guys I fooled around with were taken.
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You don't buy into any of that do you? So you just may be the new different way of thinking. Raise your children to know different.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010