i think i think into things too much

my SO and i have been together for a long time and we are looking for an apartment now i stay at his place alot(with his gandparents.. they love me) and he stays with me( i live with friends and my sister) we get along really well most the time people joke like we are the prefect couple.. i am also nineteen weeks pregnant.... lately we have spent almost every waking minute together and it has not changed our behavior to each other..... do you think that once we find an apartment and are actually living together we will want more time alone? or will it stay the same? has anyone else gone through this? i know pregnancy and a baby will change our relationship i am ok with that, just curious about living with a guy.. this will be the first guy i live i live with...thanks ladies

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• i hope you can undestand what i wrote
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• It's hard to understand your "problem". It sounds like you have a good relationship and very supportive family and friends. You might want a little more alone time with the baby and your new family unit, but it seems like you probably won't loose that connection with the others either once you are on your own. That's a great thing! You'll need the continued support. Enjoy your life together.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• When you move in together, it might change, but not that much....my hubby and i were the same way, and I was staying at his place right from the get go...yes, we do want our space because we sometiimes get TOO much of each other, but our relationship is stronger than ever...when you move in together, you most likely will have issues at first, but that's only because you're trying to get used to their behavior and what they're like in everyday life simply because the two of you have not actually lived together, only stayed together often...don't worry about it..the two of you will be fine, and when the baby gets here don't panic if everything's a little off, or things get to you very easily, it all goes back to normal after a little while.

Hope this helps! Good Luck with the baby and everything!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2008