where can i find good cloth diapers for my 1yr old without braking the bank?

he has been potty training for about 3-4 months and did great. I can always tell before he does number 2 but not number 1 its fustrating and i thought if he wore cloth then he wouldnt be as comfortable and would let me know faster.

hazeleyez0530

Asked by hazeleyez0530 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They do sell cloth trainers. I'd suggest those over the diapers since you're training.
    Just google cloth trainers, you'll find them.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• AHH, I just realized you said he's one? he may honestly not be ready? what do you mean exactly, by being potty trained? are you just reading his cues and taking him to the toilet? Generally boys train later than girls, and that's usually around 3.
    Anyways, if you're going to do diapers, prefolds and covers are the cheapest route you can go. look for them on jilliansdrawers.com or go look on ebay.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• go to www.miraclediapers.org this is a place that no matter your income you qualify for nice cloth diapers you borrow them and send them back, you just pay the 14 bucks in shipping hope it helps
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 4:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2008