Anyone know why Pampers recently changed their diapers?

They used to work great for my son, but since they started taking the net looking stuff outta them, he pees right through them..

MissyD87

Asked by MissyD87 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You have to ask them why they changed it. I think they did it because of cheaper material and to make them slimmer
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think that was only on the newborn diapers.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Thanks! Any ideas on a different diaper...we have always used Pampers, but I think were gonna have to switch
    MissyD87

Comment by MissyD87 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Don't the pampers cruisers still have the net?
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Im not sure, Collin is in size threes right now, Do they make cruisers in size three?
    MissyD87

Comment by MissyD87 (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes, I believe they have crusiers in size 3. I loved Pampers but they were just a little more expensive, SO i went with Huggies!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My sister just complained to me yesterday that she now HATES Pampers. She said for 3 nights in a row her 2 year old has woken up soaked through to the sheets. I'm not sure, but she may be talking about the overnight/pull-up style but perhaps they've changed them all? Sounds like the change isn't very popular and they may want to change back.

When my kids were in diapers I LOVED White Cloud diapers. They are sold at Walmart, but I didn't find them anywhere else.

Good luck!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 12:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes they make cruisers up to size 6, I think. When my son started leaking through the pamper diapers, we would go up a size and that would solve the problem. However, they started to cause some sort of rash on his skin and we had to quit using them. We use huggies little movers now and they are ok.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We used to use only Pampers for our dd until they changed to drymax. Now we don't like them for a whole list of reasons. She's in the size 3 huggies little movers now and they are excellent. The huggies sug n dry and the babies r us supremes both work, but the movers are my favorite, they seem to fit her better than the others.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Right before I had my son Pampers started using the DRYMAX. When I started hearing of people complaining about how it was causing rashes it really made me think twice about using disposables. The only disposables we used were the ones we used at the hospital, as soon as we got home I started using cloth diapers. I love them, they dont leak and my 8 month old has NEVER had a rash. I use the cloth BumGenius pocket diapers, they are lined with super soft fleece that keeps my baby feeling dry all the time.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010