what would be a good "comeback " if someone says something to you...

when your using your foodstamps....

We see so many things on here about someone saying something rude to someone who is using food stamps....

What would you say ( or like to say ) to someone who pokes their nose into your grocery cart ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "F*** off you nosy b****"
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Tell them they can pay directlly from their checking account if it bothered them that much for me to use FS.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would simply say "If YOU want to purchase these for me, then feel free to poke your nose in my business"
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 12:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Ask them if they want to trade you paychecks.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Mind your own business!

Answer by older at 12:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Your right lets switch cards! That way you can buy what you want with my card and I'll buy what I want with your card. Everyoone is happy.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Sorry ladies I think everyone needs to get over this. I understand that people need to mind their own business, and i know people have fallen on hard times so most people have a very good reason why they are on FS. Although there are many people that aren't on FS that can't buy half the things you can when it comes to food. Yes they have a pay check, although how do you know if it is really that much better then yours. What about the person that just misses the qualifying amount for FS and has to choose carefully what they buy so they can get all their bills paid and feed their kids.

Nobody had a perfect life and I think you all need to relax a little because while the person making the comment has never walked in your shoes you have never walked in theirs.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have no idea. But I would be polite. Being polite and nice makes them look wrong....not you.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No you've never walked in her shoes but neither are you trying. She's putting her two cents in which means she's butting into to something she has no place.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would ignore ignorance.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010