Do you eat at the table or in the living room?

We do a little of both really. Eating at the table seems to help my son behave a little better in restaurants and good quality family time but the living room is relaxing or if there is a show we want to watch.I just throw down a towel for little man to eat on.

Raindew

Asked by Raindew at 12:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We try to have them at the table, but occasionally will eat in the living room. Right now our dining room table is just a card table so it makes it a little less appealing to eat there :)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The only time we eat anywhere other than at the table is popcorn or similar snacks during movie nite, or special in-bed (with a bed tray) meals...and you have to either be sick or have won/earned this special privilege. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Neither. I'm one of those who stands at the counter in the kitchen and eats. It just doesn't make sense to me to fix it, drag it to another room to eat it then drag it all back in to the kitchen to clean up. I have a galley kitchen so a table won't fit in there.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Our dinners are always in our dinning room with our best china!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Most of the time it is in the kitchen or dining room. Once or twice a week it is in the family room while we watch a show that we all like.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• table
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• At the dining room table
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We just have a table with four chairs and a very small kitchen. My husband eats in the living room. My 3 kids and I eat at the table. Every once in a while I eat with him.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Our family eats together because right now thats really the only time we all get together!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We usually eat all our dinners at the table. Since my DD has been sick that has not been happening. Either she is in the hospital and I am eating with DH and sons, or eating with her and they are eating alone. When she is home we have been eating in the living room because it is to hard for her to sit at the table.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010