What do you think?

What do you think HEAVEN is like?  If you don't why?  I think there will be songs of praise to God and beauty abundant.  angel

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I really have no vision of heaven, I will let you know when and if I get there!

Answer by older at 12:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think there is no such thing
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I can't even began to imagine. I will just have to wait to find out until I get there.

asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 12:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I agree with asmcbride. There is no way for us to know now since we are still alive. We can't even begin to fathom what it's going to be like.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• peaceful.....very peaceful
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure. I believe we all go to the same Place, that it is spiritual and not physical. Other than that I haven't really "decided", if that makes sense, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure there is one, but remain open to the possibility. It will be what each individual person's idea of it is. Whatever will make it "heaven" for you (general you not you the OP).
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I dont believe heaven is a literal place.
    I think its something that refers to peace and calm and that can be found within our hearts, our family, our lives, whatever brings us that peace and calm.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't have any idea, I don't picture anything in particular.  What I imagine has to do with feeling, I imagine feeling of loves, acceptance and an understanding of other souls.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have NO idea. It's one of those things I'll have to find out about when it's my time.
    -LucyInTheSky-

Answer by -LucyInTheSky- at 8:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010