Who else has a cold or flu or some sickness?

The most wonderful time of year, my behind! lol. First my Husband got sick, and now me (though I did it to myself - I couldn't help kissing Him while He was sick..hehe)..I just hope Our Son doesn't get sick next, especially since Christmas isn't too far away.

Owie, my throat hurts.

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 12:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Health

• Yes. Today is the second day I've had to keep my son (5) home from school because he has been vomiting and has diarrhea. My daughter (2) has also been throwing up. I'm just hoping they get better soon. I hate it when they're sick :(

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My 2 1/2yr old has thrown up about 4 times today....i am praying nobody else gets it. I have 4 boys ages 5 and under so i guess one of them is bound to get sick too. :(
    team21

Answer by team21 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Me! I'm hoping tonight my nose is clear enough to sleep with my mouth closed.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yep! Last week hubs and 2 of the kids had it, this week I am the 'lucky' one who is sick. The worst part is the coughing.... It just does not stop.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Ugh, Me!! My son has croup :( and the DF and I both have colds! Ill be happy when we all get better!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• all the grandkids have coughs, one has strep throat, I have a cough, my daughter does too.......ugh. I hope we are all healthy by Christmas Eve.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am sick too. But I feel a lot better today than I have all week. So happy about that. I hope evrybody feels better.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 2:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind being sick--as LONG as it doesn't include "Vomitting"..I HATE throwing up--even have a phobia about it. :(

Anyhow---this WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR STOMACH BUGS, FOOD POISENING-- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!! It tastes gross alone, but if you mix 2 tsp with Apple Cider sugared drink---you won't notice it!! Apple Cider vinegar cures diaria, indigestion, and neasua-vomiting.

For Colds/flus- Green tea with honey, lemon juice, and yes--also Apple Cider Vinegar..;)

Thank me in the morning. ;) Trust me..they WORK

One time everyone had the stomach bug and I felt sooo sick and nausous..but I kept sipping on ACV every 10 min..and NEVER THREW UP...while "everyone did." and you can give it to your kids because it is NATURAL and not medication.

Even helps morning sickness. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Had the first bug invade the house towards the middle/end of October. Was doing GREAT until last week. Now all three of us have the sneezy, coughy, congested ick. *blech*
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I was very sick 2 months ago ... hoping not to repeat. My throat felt like I was swallowing an acid-coated ball of barbed wire and I lost my voice for a week. Ick.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010