ANGELINA JOLIE

Do u think she was a home wrecker like she is being called.... re: Jen Anniston's marriage to Brad? takes two to tango. What do u think?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• You are exactly right.. it takes two to tango.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Ye, she is a homewrecker, but he is also a cheater.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• They are pigs and deserve each other
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes, it does take two. She is one of the two though. It is just as much his fault as hers.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes. She knew he was married she made the decision to be with him. He should have kept his pants zipped too.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't give a rats patootie about either of them. I am sick of people going to other countries to adopt children. There are thousands upon thousands of kids right here that need homes.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes is a home wrecker and ugly one at that she should be ashamed and needs to stop adopting since she never takes care of the kids just hires nannies to do it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Rats patootie... I love that!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No, I don't...like you said, takes two to tango. And I don't even like her (used to, back when she didn't look so skinny). lol. Besides, obviously whiny little Jennifer Aniston and Brad weren't meant to be..which, by the way, I've never liked either one of them. haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• "I am sick of people going to other countries to adopt children. There are thousands upon thousands of kids right here that need homes"

Yes! Angelina just wanted designer babies. Do you think she would ever adopt an older child or a child with special needs? Hell no!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010