MISSED MY PERIOD?? HELP

so ive missed my period for the past like week and a half, and ive taken 5 pregnancy tests, and been to planned parent hood, and talked to my doctor.. everything said negative... THey believe its stress, and then some people say that i might not have enough hormones for the test to say positive.. Ive already had a baby, i feel no symptoms.. I dont believe its stress, what could be the problem??? COULD I BE PREGNANT< AND NOT KNOW IT?????????

kfast

Asked by kfast at 10:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You might..maybe its too soon to show in your urine. You should have a blood test done..
    MCD3

Answer by MCD3 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If you are you probally are too early and need a blood test. But you know the normal signs, so maybe it is stress, or something happened in your life that wasn't usual that caused it too delay. Not all the time will it come like clock work for every woman. And if you were previously on bc that plays a part or some medications do play a part in that also. I wouldn't sweet until your a month late.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I was stressed before and thought I was pregnant and my period came 2 weeks later and I also had kinda tricked my body into thinking I was pregnant and was peeing alot too
    Anonymous