Would you leave your SO?

If you argued all the time? If every time you argued it never got resolved? I know this is very vague. But how do you know when enough is enough? It does make me sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• certianly not.
    I'd try marriage counceling, and get to the root of the problem on why you can't come to an agreement. There may be something deeper there that could be worked on. And sometimes all we need is to put a little extra time and effort into our relationships.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• talk things out everything has a chance! I am sure he is feeling the same way! Talk it out.
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 10:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• bake cookies together i swear it helps if you can not work together on making cookies then you know you have big problems. if you can not work together to do something simple like cookies then you need more help then we can give you and its time to see a shrink
    Anonymous

• I don't neccessarily think arguing all of the time is reason to leave, and not knowing the situation it is hard to be an "outsider" and judge.... I can however tell you that happiness and a good relationship takes hard work, compassion, understanding and Both of you willing to bend a little to comprimise.....If there aren't kids involved it is easier to walk away if you are unhappy but once you have kids it's harder..... this is a question you have to answer with your heart.
    thomaspartyof7

Answer by thomaspartyof7 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• We cant even make a cake together without arguing. Its so hard.
    Anonymous

• Yes
    Anonymous

• Yes I would! In a good relationship you should not argue all the time and have all these unresolved issues. If it's to the point that you just can't agree on anything, then I think you do need to consider that maybe this is just not working. You will know when you've had enough.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• we argue every day and we are fine, it's mostly unresolved but if there is more than the arguing, yes, leave.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008