Post Secret... Post yours.

I don't have any way to send mine into the right place but I figured I could get it off my chest here.

I save all the voicemails from my mom because I'm afraid my father will kill her and it will be the only way I can hear her voice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in

• Im very afraid of my temper.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If I told you mine, it would no longer be a secret!

Answer by older at 1:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• :( Hugs to you Anonymous :(
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think you need to talk to someone, if you really think he will kill her.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Add some more.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't like my husband. Everything I loved about him has dissapeared and I pretend that I have a happy healthy marriage.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I am not putting my secrets out and I swore not to ever answer annonymously.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• since my SO's brain injury I sometimes think I hate him. I know it's not his fault but ?I get so irritated and it's not fair to him.
    dreamn

Answer by dreamn at 4:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• awww hun im so sorry i know ur feel tho i thought that to till my dad finally left im so scared of always being alone and never finding that right person
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• op, sadly i know how you feel about saving voicemails because you think you will lose the person. my parents, which are my grandparents but they adopted me when i was little, are older and im terrified of losing them. they are the only people that have been there for me and not left and i would be so lost without them....

but im sorry about your reasons for keeping the voicemails, that must be horribly scary.
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2010