Pork tenderloin?

Please share some of your favorite tried and true pork tenderloin recipes for dinner tonight! No time for the slow cooker, has to be oven recipes only please!

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 1:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Balsamic Rosemary Pork Loin with Roasted Potatoes:
    1 1/2 cups fresh rosemary leaves
    12 cloves garlic
    3 tbsp olive oil
    2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
    1 tsp salt
    2 1/2 lbs pork...
    2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1/2" wedges...
    Combine all ingredients in a food processor until it's a coarse wet paste. Spread 3/4 of the paste on the roast, and place it in a roasting pan, fat side up, with 3" room around it for the potatoes. Cook 15 minutes at 450.
    Meanwhile, mix potatoes and remaining paste. Reduce oven to 350, place potatoes around roast, cook for 50-60 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway. When done, let rest 10 minutes, then serve.

I LOVE this recipe, it tastes so good. You could probably substitute the fresh rosemary with dried/crushed, but probably use less. I never have balsamic vinegar, so I use apple cider vinegar, with a little sugar. I substitute garlic cloves with garlic powder.
    sojourner.

Answer by sojourner. at 1:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Throw it in the pan, drown in BBQ sauce, cover with foil and bake, remove foil the last 15 mins or so for it to brown up.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2010