what is up with my cycle?

well i had got pregnant in early march of 08 and had a miscarriage on april 26,2008. i was ten weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. since then i had aperiod on may 12th ,june 8th , and noe july4th. i thought for sure i was pregnant again this time but i found out not. my question is between the cycles i had for may to june that cycle as 27 days. then from june to july 26 days. why is my cycle going backwards. I'm trying to concieve again and it's kind of hard to pinpoint ovulation when your so use to having a 28 day cycle to now backwards any advice is welcome please! I'm looking to try this month any suggestion on what days to try.

momwa6

Asked by momwa6 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It only seems to be off a day or two. Start having sex around day 10 to day 17. Every day if your up to it every other if not. A week long span like that should hit your ovulation day reguardless. There are 72 hours that are optimal for conception so chances are good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2008