"I wish I had my camera!"

What are some moments that you wish you had camera for?

I've had a few with my son, but I can't remember them anymore. But this morning, he was wanting to sit in his daddy's chair but the cat was sitting in it. He looks at her very sternly and says "Get off!" My cat is just looking up at him like "Who the F are you?" The stern look on his face and the "whatever" look on her face was just priceless.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have those moments all the time! Recently, it was outside with the horses. A friend of mine came over to rope and trailer a crazy horse that got into my pasture. Problem was, the horse HE was on wasn't exactly thrilled with what was going on! I thought he was going to get bucked off! It was quite comical, and i really wish i would have had a video camera!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• A couple of nights ago, I got home from work and took of my boots. My 10 year old son put them on, then ran through the living room wearing his school uniform shirt, boxer shorts and my high heeled boots! He looked so funny and his brothers couldn't stop laughing which made me laugh harder. Alas, I have no camera...
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• well my son started to walk & i didnt have my camera for it
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I love those special moments. The wonderful part of those they are forever in you. I remember our 30 year old daughter, she was 9 and she pulled off her sneakers and said " wow they feel good to be outta there "!!! She was wiggleing her toes back and forth....priceless!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010