need christmas gift for 12 mo grandson in another state.

grammybrent79

Asked by grammybrent79 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This has been one of my son's favorite toys. I got it for his first Christmas and he still loves to play with it at 3 1/2:

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/shop/details.cfm?guid=914499FA-6D40-1014-8BF0-9EFBF894F9D4&product_id=11457&src=endeca

Then of course, you could get clothes too.

thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Oh - the ball popper is great! Also Shake N Go cars were huge with my son at that age.

Answer by missanc at 1:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would get a gift card so mommy can buy what ever the baby needs, and a frame with a pic of you saying Grandma loves you.... :) Something sweeet like that....

I would love something like that, but both Grandmas are now in Heaven... Rest in Peace to my mom and my mother in law..... :(
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• LOL..too funny. I was going to say Ball Popper. My grnadson got his at a year...he STILL plays with it and he's 6.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• There are a ton of age appropriate toys on Amazon that have free shipping. One we ordered for our dd is the Vtech music table. I am so looking forward to her opening it on Christmas morning!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would suggest a Melissa and Doug toy. I love their puzzles and other wooden learning toys!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010