AM I PREGNANT???

so ive missed my period for the past like week and a half, and ive taken 5 pregnancy tests, and been to planned parent hood, and talked to my doctor.. everything said negative... THey believe its stress, and then some people say that i might not have enough hormones for the test to say positive.. Ive already had a baby, i feel no symptoms.. I dont believe its stress, what could be the problem??? COULD I BE PREGNANT< AND NOT KNOW IT?????????

kfast

Asked by kfast at 10:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How far along do you think that you could be? When I was pregnant with my 3rd, all of the tests said negative, including the blood tests. I knew in my heart that I was pregnant. About a month later they did another test that finally came out positive.
    KathMW

Answer by KathMW at 10:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would wait another week (or 2)and test again. I had the same problem because my hormone levels weren't high enough to register on the test; but I was pregnant.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would wait about two weeks and test with the first mornings urine
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 4:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2008