Is it Implantation Bleeding? adult content

I'm a 23 yr. old mom of 2. I've had my period for 10 years now. Its always been a 28 day cycle on the dot, except for when I've gotten pregnant. My husband and I use condoms. But a few weeks ago, one slipped off. I'm not supposed to start until Sunday. I started having really dark brown spotting 6 days before my expected period. The next day it was a light period flow, pink. Later that evening, dark red clots, but short lived. Overnight it was fairly steady like a regular period. Now today (day 3) it is almost done and light spotting again. I have always had a 7 day period heavy flow. I don't know if my hormones are messed up for an unknown reason, or if I might possibly be pregnant. I'm considering buying a test, but think I might as well wait. I think I've bled too much to possibly be pregnant. Could I have some other opinions of what you think?

elenalee

Asked by elenalee at 2:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• test after your normal period should have come to be safe, that way you dont spend more money!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 2:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• IT could be you or maybe not, I would say test 5 days after your expected period.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2010