what is a good game to get a 3 year old boy?

Becnfamily

Asked by Becnfamily at 2:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• One you won't mind playing over and over and over. lol Chutes and Ladders is my favorite, but there are so many great preschool games out there now. I also like Barnyard Bingo.

Answer by missanc at 2:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I loved lincoln logs and my favorite game was don't break the ice. Awwweee....to be a child again....lol Now I am raising one...hahaha
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My 3 year old son's favorite board games are uno moo, chutes amd ladders, memory ( we have the toy stpry edition) , and hi ho cherrio
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 2:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The Cat in the Hat Matching Game. All it is is a deck of cards with Cat and the Hat characters on one side. You lay them face down and flip them over one by one trying to match them up. I think a 3 year old would love that game. Right now my son (2) only likes looking at them, but then again we haven't sat down and played it yet.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• candy land, chutes and ladders, hi ho cherry-o, hungry hungry hippos, memory, cootie, ants in the pants, don't break the ice
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My daughter LOVES candy land that her aunt got her last year for christmas. But I want to get her Uno Moo.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• how about alphy the robot i think that is the name wth shapes & colors i think
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Chutes and ladders. the cherry game.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010