dreams

Ok so my son's dad looks at other women and I look at other men its no big for me til I went down for a nap with my son. In this dream we were home I noticed what looked to be a bill I called the number and after it rang a woman with a very attractive voice answered and not in a professional tone of voice as he was in the bedroom getting ready I asked what this was about and she told me that it's a place for adults that are tired of their relationship go I asked her how she new my sons dad and she said I'm the one he's gonna be with tonight so I burst into the room and said well its nice to know you're no longer happy with the family you helped make he then told me he's not unhappy and I said yeah you're so flipping happy you're going to bang some woman that's not your sons mom he got pissed then left.

lonemom1987

Asked by lonemom1987 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Your worried about something...it may not necessarily be about you husband possibly cheating but it's just a worry...something is bothering you and you don't know what.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yeah, something in your life is making you feel it's out of your control...?
    Anonymous

• You seem to think it doesn't bother when he looks at other women? But I have to ask..how could it not? It hurts my feelings if my man looks at other women, I'd rather he were admiring me.
    Anonymous