What are you getting your DH?

Christmas is just around the corner, and I can't decide what to get for my husband. He's an outdoorsman who already has most of the hunting/fishing/trapping/camping gear he could possibly need. And what he doesn't have, he has access to. His parents are giving him gift cards to Cabelas, and the usual neccessary stuff (deoderant, shaving cream, razors, that sort of stuff.) He has more clothing than any other man I know, so he really doesn't need anything. He keeps saying "Buy me traps" but I wouldn't have a clue what traps to get him, and I'm personally not a fan of trapping..so it's not something I want to help him with..haha. Tools and that sort of thing are easily accessible (his father has about every tool imaginable and they live nearby) So, I have no idea what to get him. What are you getting your man for Christmas?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 2:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• Nothing. Its easy. We don't buy gifts for each other.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I know husbands are the worst to get for, at least mine is, you ask if there is anything he wants, and he will reply, I have everything I need and more! I usually go with the boring stuff like a shirt and a tie, since this is all he wears to work, but some years I have surprised him with something totally unexpected like a race car experience, which he loves....

Answer by older at 2:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We don't buy for eachother ever. We have two kids who are in expensive activities and so many others to buy for so we skip eachother(by the way, this makes no sense when i type it. Why not buy for the ones you love the most hmmmm)? Anyways, what I will do is give him a night to remember:) Maybe I will get a slutty mrs. santa piece of lingerie:)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• He got Cataclysm (the world of warcraft expansion)-already playing it
    other than that I will wrap him a can of pringles!
    he loves those things and everyone always eats them when I buy them(which isn't too often) so I'm gonna get everyone their own can!
    hahaha

other than that...probably nothing
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I got mine a framed picture of an airplane from Wrights Brothers that he wanted.There is some for history about the plane in the picture can't remember,he was telling me all about it.He does not know that I got it though,I had him go through their magazine and put a mark beside the stuff he really wants because he would of course like to have most of he stuff they have.:)
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 2:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We are talking about getting new cell phones for Christmas. That will be our gifts to each other.
    MamaOfB

Answer by MamaOfB at 6:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have no idea.... i need some help with this as well. I was thinking of the Electric shavers/grooming kit but i dont know for sure
    addavis06

Answer by addavis06 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2010