Do you think you can live with the father of the baby?

Even after you have split up? Do you think it would work out? If both parties are civil toward each other and have reached a parental agreement.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't see why not... as a couple or just parents???
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Just as parents of the baby?
    Anonymous

• it could work my ex and i are best friends and get along great we have a kid together and we rent a house my current BF lives there and his GF stays here alot too it can work if you do it right and everyone understands
    Anonymous

• It can work. The only thing I can think of is it causing problems for your or his SO if one of you start dating. I don't think it would sit well with them.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• sure why not, as long as there is no "i'm going to have strangers in the house" i see no reason why it wouldn't.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If my best friend can live with her ex-husband after being divorced for their son's sake then anyone can. The shared the same house but not the same bed.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2008