Ladies...what's your bad habits?

Alright, I have a few. I'm a closet smoker, lol. My husband doesn't even know. Its bad I know, lol. The other is...I'm absolutely addicted to Reesee's cups...I have a bag sitting right here and I'm munching away. But, I gotta have my glass of ice cold milk too. Man, I just made myself feel really bad...ciggies and chocolate? Wow.

SLCMOMMY

Asked by SLCMOMMY at 10:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• pepsi :) starbucks doubleshots (like 4 a day LOL) and cigarettes.

Anonymous

• You sure made me laugh...thanks! :) I guess I would have to say chocolate. I can handle being around most anything, but when there is chocolate, everybody better watch out...they might get hurt! LOL! :)
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 10:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have to hide from this one. I have told nobody!

I have been chewing clean toilet paper like gum for the past 15 years and I don't know why. I even have my favorite brands that I like to chew. I never swallow though.
    Anonymous

• Wait, what??? What in the world is clean toilet paper gum?? I'm sorry dear, but you have GOT to explain that one.
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 10:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• uh wadding up clean toilet paper off of a roll and chewing it like a piece of gum.

Regular Scott tissue is the best and the scented or dyed toilet paper is the worst.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I have truly never heard of that. Great, now I'm gonna have to go try it.
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 10:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I gotta say good coffee, even when my doc told me to stay away from it I rtted to limit and swiched to decaf but still couldn't help to stop by the starbucks before work...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I don't smoke or drink (not to where it's a problem anyways) & coffee means nothing to me so I guess my worst habit is procrastination! I hold off on EVERYTHING til the last minute!! I'm trying so hard to teach my children better but you know the worst part of it? I HOLD OFF ON THAT TOO!!!!!! **rolling eyes at my own stupidity**
    mockinbird

Answer by mockinbird at 11:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would have to say diet dr peppers. For all of my natural habits and being vegetarian and drinking tons of water (blah blah!), I love those little suckers! I know they're horrible and have chemicals but I ♥ them.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL..I pick at my nails...and it even annoys the crap out of me..I dont even think about it..I just do it. ahhhhh I also like Coca Cola/Pepsi, and cake, and nachos, and all junk foods of the world!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2008