Has anyone else ever been stuck between what would make you trully happy and what would be stable??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• sidesplittinglaughterYes, I did. I am glad that I did not settle. Why settle for just one. I am now happy and stable. I am very hard to live with. My motto is that I had to find someone just as messed up as I am. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 5:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• That's me, totally 100% right now. Leaving my husband and going back to my hometown would make me happy, but that would mean me being stuck at square one with nothing again. Seeing as I'm 6 months pregnant, I don't want to be in that situation, and I don't want to rely on PA to get by. It's not like I'm in an abusive relationship or anything, just one without trust. I guess unhappy and stable and being able to grin and bear it is where it's at.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No, having been in some precarious situations what makes me truly happy IS being stable.

Answer by missanc at 2:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes, my problem is i know you are suppose to forgive people that hurt you but i have a problem when they keep doing it over and over again.
    pink725

Answer by pink725 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yep, sounds about right.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd always do what's BEST for me and my child rather then what makes ME happy.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Wow I kind of thought I was the only one in a situation like this...
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010