If you could change one thing about the world what would it be and why??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would eliminate selfishness... if no one was selfish, all the other problems would be solved.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 3:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• An end to world hunger.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If I could change anything about this world I would like to change POVERTY....when I say POVERTY I mean the system like DEFACS, FAMILY AND CHILDREN SERVICES, CHILD SUPPORT, MEDICAID, SECTION 8, HOUSING AUTHORITY, AND ETC. IMO this system is making these men and women lazy, they dont want to work, go to school, or have a better living.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• "If I could change anything about this world I would like to change POVERTY....when I say POVERTY I mean the system like DEFACS, FAMILY AND CHILDREN SERVICES, CHILD SUPPORT, MEDICAID, SECTION 8, HOUSING AUTHORITY, AND ETC. IMO this system is making these men and women lazy, they dont want to work, go to school, or have a better living."

Alot of people who recieve these types of things do work! They simply don't make enough to buy food and pay all there bills. Minimum wage is insane, I don't see how anyone can live on it and thats being single not to mention if you have kids. Now that being said I do think that it does sometimes promote being lazy, I have seen it before. For instance in my state if you work but can't afford daycare you have to be put on a list for over a year before you can get state assistance to help you pay your daycare. Now if you don't work at all then you can get daycare right away. (Continued)
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• (Continuation) While you are looking for a job and keep the free daycare for up to 18 months after getting a job. How much sense does that make?

jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• well if i can change the world it would be so all the children that dont have homes they can get a nice family that can take good care of them no murderers no guns the only way if you have to on selfdefensive to talk it over with no fighting argueing
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Peace on earth, war sucks.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• All the pedophiles would disappear, never to be seen or heard from again...
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If i could change one thing about the world.......I would

Make it a crime to be MEAN!...........or, I would make everyone..HAPPY!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• no poverty & murderers especially re: children that includes sick molesters, no sick children & enough food for everyone
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2010