I swear my baby is a boy, but my u/s isn't till Dec. 5th. Is anyone else ever felt like this and proved right/wrong?

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 10:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My first baby I had the strongest feeling that it would be a girl, I really had been hoping for a boy but even though I wanted a boyI just had that feeling that wouldn't go away that it would be a girl. Well of course baby came out a girl! Now I'm pregnant with my second and it's weird because I want a girl but I have a strong feeling this time it will be a boy. We will have to see. . . my U\S is next wed. but yeah trust your gut and most of the time it comes out right, not always so don't totally convince yourself other wise but like I said usually it comes back the way you think! Good Luck!
    MoMMaLuLu21

Answer by MoMMaLuLu21 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• was wrong :) I swore my first was a girl...didn't find out at US because I forgot to ask of all things LOL and he was a boy. poor thing didn't have a name for 3 days because I hadn't picked any out :)
    Anonymous

• I am sort of with you. Since I became pregnant I knew she was a girl. My knowledge is not based on any sort of hope. I had my 20 week ultrasound and my baby was being stubborn and would not show boy/or girl however two different ultrasound techs are pretty sure that she is a girl.

I have another ultrasound in a month at 30 weeks and hopefully we can confirm this.

I know this did not help you any other than to validate your feelings.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yes with both of mine. My first I was sure the baby was a boy @ about 8 weeks. I was right. With my second I was sure the baby was a girl early on. I was right with her too. Didn't matter if I was right or wrong just grateful that we had two healthy children. Don't worry Dec. will be here soon enough and you'll have your answer.

momofalilboy

Answer by momofalilboy at 10:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was sure both of mine were girls, but mine was kind of an educated guess. My husband had 4 girls before we got together!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yeah, i thought my second was going to be a boy and when she came out...well, you know how the story goes.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have felt like I would have a boy first since we started talking about TTC and the U/S showed it is a boy after all....
    lilmissrebel

Answer by lilmissrebel at 11:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I wanted a boy so i told myself it was a boy and when people would ask why i called it a he id say because it is a he and then theyd ask what happens if its a girl and i said its impossible...now i have my little man!
    qsmommy88

Answer by qsmommy88 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I felt from day one like my baby was a boy. The heart rate was always high and everyone (DR and nurses, grandmother, aunts) said i was having a girl. Guess what? I was right. We found out yesterday, we're having a boy. Never doubt your instincts!
    carissapalmer

Answer by carissapalmer at 11:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Me and I was right. I had 4 ultrasounds and they all said girl. I knew my baby was a boy and he was.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2008