Should I be mad?

My dh left work about 3 hours early today. He said one of his testicles was hurting. Don't know if I kicked him in his sleep or what. Anyway he used the last of his sick leave for this. Came home and started getting fresh with me. WTH? If he felt good enough to have sex, IMO he felt good enough for work. Sorry had to vent a little.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 3:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• i would be ticked. i mean he uses that as an excuse then has wants sex. so he obviously lied in the first place. also whats 3 more hrs. in our situation my man better work all he can and used hsi sick days wisely. which is not something he is offered at work. although legally they're suppose to provide. so ya i hear ya. what a selfish jerk. get off work early to get off.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Anyone who has to leave work for his testicles hurting has got to be in pain! Who would even think to make up something like that? I hope it doesnt get worse or it could be a sign of a serious problem. I would only be upset if he makes a habit of missing work for small stuff.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• lol...maybe it did hurt but the amazing sight of you made a little pain worth the friskyness...YOU GO GIRL!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• smile miniI wouldn't be mad. At least he has sick leave to use, and I would be happy, that he is healthy enough to have sex.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd be mad but that's just me.
    Eco_Momma

Answer by Eco_Momma at 3:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• He had 3 hours of sick leave left? That seems odd to me.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• He had taken off a few hours at a time for Dr. app and such. Thats's why is was just 3 hours left.
    arenad

Comment by arenad (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't be mad. I am kind of confused why you assume he is lying. Has he been dishonest before? My husband knows he has only so many days off and if he wants to take the day off he will. I am really confused by why he would lie to you. If he wanted a day off he would have just taken it without lying.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 3:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I just feel like if he felt good enough for sex, he could have stayed at work and saved those last three hours.
    arenad

Comment by arenad (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yah.. I would be a little mad.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010