are you native or italian?

im just curious cuz.. my mother was adopted and i dont know my father and died .. anyway...my mother was born in rice lake wi. and its near chippewa falls and its all indian grounds there .. and i always felt that  i am. and i know that natives are very intune with nature .. and i feel that way everytime i step outside.. alot of people say i look italian or native american .. what do you think ? i have a now picture and one when i was a little girl

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You're very pretty by the way. You do look like you could be Chippewa. I'm from Wisconsin as well. My aunt is half Oneida.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We don't have a whole heck of alot of Italians in Wisconsin!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Not all Natives have big noses. My family is 100% Native and many of us have "small" noses. You look like you might have some Native blood. Your mom looks a little Italian. Also, just to point out, you don't have to be Native to be "in tune" with nature. The closest I get to nature is when it calls!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think you may have a little bit of Irish and Indian
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Oh and this is my mother and thanks for the guess's :)

Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• could be..i'm 1/4 cherokee and you look more "native" than i do, except you have a small nose :)

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• why do natives have big noses? lol
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• lol idk but everyone on my mom's side does, mine is small compared to theirs but not really tiny haha
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• well my mother has high cheek bone structure and her nose looks a little native to me lol .. this really sucks i really want to know im going to get a genology test done on me as soon as we get paid .. they are very pricey but its more of a peace of mind type thing
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Italian maybe, native I doubt. I feel extreeeemly in tune with nature and I am of Polish decent....so...anyway, I think you could pass for Italian for sure.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010