What are some things that people say....

that tend to bother you?? For example, saying baby daddy, prego etc.

Lets hear them!

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "Loose" when they mean "lose."
    Anything other than "pregnant": prego, preggers, pergnante, etc.
    Silly expressions that are supposed to mean "period" or "sex." This is a site for people who have had both of those; there's no need to pussyfoot around it—oh, and cutesy words for genitals, too, especially "va-jay-jay."
    "The lord works in mysterious ways." That's my all-time most despised thing anyone ever says.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• eh
    meh
    bah
    preggo
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The two terms you just mentioned! I hate them! My family and I might utter the term "baby daddy" when we are joking around but we would never use it seriously. Using the word seen when it should be saw. I know that makes me sound uptight but I have a cousin who is constantly saying "I seen.." and I am silently saying to myself "You SAW, SAW..." Another cousin says "I had boughten it at the store." Boughten?
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• "Tight." And "supposably" for supposEDly. And how about "warsh" for wash? That one drives me bonkers. Oh, and adults that say "mines" for mine..it's cute when my Son does it, though. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• retard
    n*gger

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• "Whatever" is really popular in our house hold and it drives me batty.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• How can someone vote down an OPINION? So what if you like some of those terms!
    Anonymous

• I agree with most of the ones mentioned thus far...I will add "aks" as in "I wanna aks you something" and "prolly" typed for "probably". Sorry if someone else already said those and I missed them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Like, I can't stand, like, when someone, like can't say the whole, like sentence without saying "like" a million times. That or "you know" - NO, I DON'T KNOW! I also hate dude, babe or old lady!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• lol hootie, a nurse I work with says both Like and you know EVERY TIME she talks! She tries to tell me something and she'll say "Like, you know?" and I have to say no I don't know, why don't you tell me?!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010