Intimacy while pregnant? adult content

We were having sex from behind and it was quite painful. Well not to painful but I felt pressure pain and my SO is pretty long so I'm not sure if he's hit my cervix or what's going on? Is the cervix sensitive ? I am only 7 wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had that "pressure pain" around that time to when having sex. It went away the farther along I got (I'm 15 weeks now) so just let him know when he is going too deep until that goes away. I'm not sure why it happens but I'm glad it went away.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• That happend to me as well I would let him no and he would pull out a bit or we would change it up. But take my advice get it while ya can LOL im 37 weeks now and when my husband is in the mood i look at him kinda crazy lol and in my head im thinking hello do ya see me lol huge belly takes forever to put my shoes on i can barely get up and you wanna do what HAHA
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 3:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I never had any problems having sex while preggo, but DH is not big. Just tell him if it hurts.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You should probably call your doctor since you are only 7 weeks.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Just let the hubby know but don't make a big deal about it because then he may get the idea that he's hurting the baby and stop all sex all together.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It may be time to explore new positions that don't give as much penetration ability. Riding or doing it from behind tend to give maximum penetration. Try spooning, (your not far along) so missionary, and you could ride in sitting position rather then him laying flat. Just a few ideas.
    midnightmoet

Answer by midnightmoet at 4:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Experiment!!! Lots. Don't just do it from behind. That's lame. There are other ways of having sex COMFORTABLY while pregnant. Every woman's parts are shaped different and their fit to their partner is more so. Try pillows and laying on your side. Try being on top where YOU control how far he goes in.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2010