skatebord

My 4 year old wants a. Skate bord do u think he is too young and what should I get should I get him lessons

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would get him an age appropriate scooter instead.

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My son wants one too but he isnt getting one. Hes too young to not really get hurt on one.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• To young for a skateboard and after what happened the other day...I don't think any age is appropriate. On Monday a teenage boy from my neighborhood was on his skateboard and had his ear things in and went right in front of a car and that car plowed head on into another car. The boy was pinned between the two cars and died instantly. This was just two blocks from my house and that boy use to skateboard past my house every single day. What a gift for those poor parents.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think I might get him one but monitor him while he uses it, if he really wanted one.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010