ARE YOU KREAKING KIDDING ME ??!?!?!?!?

My husband had an affiar with a girl he dated all through high school ( they broke up right after graduation) .... we met that following fall and have been together for 10 years and 3 kids ........

He had an affair with her ( he said slept together twice ) .... I am not sure what to do, he seems sorry and wants to go to marriage counsiling and I think I am going to give it a try..... I do check his phone and everything now and I do believe there hasnt been any contact between them now...

Well yesterday i ran into HER at the grocery store, she came up to me crying because he he ended it - REALLY THIS WHORE CAME TO HIS WIFE COMPLAINING....because he ended it and she literally said " I am sorry but he was mine first and I cant be without him" ..

THAT is what she said to me.... it took everything within me to not knock her down .... I am his WIFE the mother of his children... and yet because she dated him in high school, she thinks that trumps ME ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Seriously, I would have laughed in her face, told her it must suck to be her, and moved right along.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• When she said she was sorry, I would have told her "I agree, you are." and walked away!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Wow,you sure have your hands full with this one!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Your husbands the whore and she has some nerve to some up to you. You have patience alot. Watch out because if you make it to easy for him to come back he'll think he can keep it up with her. She'll try to see him and he might try to see her but you need to place the blame on your husband for not taking your marriage vows seriously.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am not as big a person as you. I would have punched her for talking to me.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Good Lord! You are a better woman than I am. I would have knocked her block off right then and there.

Okay...probably not, but I would have been sorely tempted. The bad thing about this situation is the other woman is crazy and is determined to get your husband. He would have to prove he is not seeing her. And be completely open and honest about all of his activities. He lost your trust and has to earn it back.
    Even if that means moving away from where she lives.

Only you can decide if it is worth fighting for our marriage.

Good luck... I am sorry you are going through this.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• WOW...if you've seen any of my posts...you know what I mean by WOW!!! You would have heard two hits in that grocery store...my fist hitting her face and her face hitting the ground. And as far as the husband is concerned...believe me when I tell you, it's over between you...you may hold on for years but it's still over because really, the intimacy of a couple is one of the major things that makes the couple a couple and if he's shared that with someone else, it's no longer yours. Also, can you ever get out of your head the image of him bumping, grinding and grunting "I'm cumming" with another women out of your head? Or when you look at his face and he kisses you, can you get the disgusting idea of his mouth lapping up her c*nt and then coming home and disrespectfully kissing you right after. NO...I don't think so.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• She does sound pathetic and I wouldn't want to look at her but I would still place ALL blame on my DH. I hope that you two can work it out and you can trust him again.
    Anonymous

• Wow she has some balls.... Im not sure what I would have done. As far as counseling goes, it can't make anything worse so give it a shot. If nothing else it might help you decide if you want to take him back or not.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would have hit her... I know thats not the best thing to do, but I would have DROPPED that idiot.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010