Christmas gift help

I have been sort of seeing this guy for maybe a month we have not had the were "official" talk Do I buy him a Christmas gift?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Something nice and simple but not to intimate...a nice cologne (that you like of course) or a nice shirt, etc.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would buy something non personal perhaps. Like a food item maybe. Just somethink to let him know you are thinking of him yet it doesnt put any pressure.
    Anonymous

• Tickets to an event would lead to another date.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• im in the same position but the guy im dating already decided he wants to be official. since you havent been declared "official" get a gift thats for both of you...no not lingere you silly girl...i meant movie tickets and a dinner. Also a good date idea is offer him a christmas present in the form of cooking him a nice meal and watch a grown up movie together for once and make out! thats the gift that keeps giving my friend! think about it...and if he doesnt return the favor with a gift of some kind dump his tush!
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• gift card and a generic card

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I like the dinner idea My kids will be at their dads this weekend and he is coming over to watch a movie.

OOO and a gift card thats a good idea hmmm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010