is it over when.. adult content

He's done? Most of the time I'm done but 90% of the time sex is over when he is and I'm left wanting it to last longer..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• oh honey its over and either party is over. dont degrade yourself and linger on a man.
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 4:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• One way around this it to have him take care of you first before you get to the sex part and then there is no question of someone being left out.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It is done when he is done, because I have either already did my thing or not going to be then.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would come right out and talk to him. Tell him your wanting it to last longer or something. Maybe he can take care of you before you guys actually start having sex.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Instead of making him feel bad about not lasting why not have an open play time afterward? Where you can break out your toys and finish up and ask him to stick around and kiss you or do other things?

My partner has issues lasting as long as I do but I always take care of things afterward. Plus look at it as a compliment- he just couldn't help himself!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Welcome to my world

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010