What are the chances that?

I was wondering what are the chances that a male can take part of CM. I mean how about if a husband/SO makes out a female profile (fake) and comes to this website. I know probably you might say, who cares but I was just wondering, do you think it can happen?

Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I remember once upon a time reading excerpts from a website for men, it stated that they had made profiles and started controversial topics to watch the women fight here on Cafemom. So I think it probably happens quite often. I do know there was a man in a group of mine, but when he was found out he was removed. (He was not a trouble maker, he was here for good reason). It really doesn't matter to me, but I can say that I wouldn't be so candid in my answers at times if I knew there was a man "present".
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm sure there are plenty of men hanging around here.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think it happens all the time. I actually know that it has been talked about on here that there are men. I think it is smart on a man's part to get inside the women's mind, but sneeky if you are learning about people you know by lurking.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yeah it can happen. But what guy would want to?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm sure there are plenty of them... even if its just to make them laugh at all of us "ninnies" (sp?)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I actually know a man who is a member of CM. He only uses it for Baker Street while we're at work.
    BlssdMama

Answer by BlssdMama at 4:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• theres prob some already on here theres really no way of knowing
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I find the information very interesting and funny!! Thanks a lot
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010