Help me be happy....(if your going to be rude dont answer)

I really do want to be happy about this. I'm 30wks pregnant with my 3rd child in three yrs. 3 different pregnancies. I really wanted my daughter to be the baby at least for a couple yrs. I know that its my fault that i didnt use protection but I didnt and here i am. I really dont want her to come into this world as a recented child. Me and my SO are not really happy that I'm pregnant again. I REALLY WANT TO BE HAPPY SHE IS COMING PLEASE HELP....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Once your baby is born you will not be able to Not be happy.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i was not happy my entire second pregnancy and it took about a month or more for me to bond whit her, don't force it, just relax and let the bonding come naturally, it took me so long because i forced myself to bond and be "happy".
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• dido....yes being pregnant sucks...but come on, once that baby is here...i think it will be a ball of joy for everyone, plus you have two older kids to help you out. I mean not to do everything, but to help, even if its paying them 5 buck allowance to clean or do laundry. I think having a 3rd child is great.....

cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Maybe it would help to look at some baby pictures of your other children...and remember those happy times. Doing this has helped me through some tough times before. I hope things get better for you. :)
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 10:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i was the same way with my youngest, i didn't get excited about her until she was a few hrs. old. when i held her and fell deeply in love with her. i still feel bad it happened so soon,but i wouldn't trade her for the world. she ended up being a mama's girl, my other kids always prefered daddy. all you need is time.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i dont have to look at baby pics my kids are babies. 2 and 10m. thats the problem
    Anonymous

• Think of you having the option to have a child of your own to love & raise.
    Many would only hope to have this option you have such resentment for.
    I know you may not want any rude comments however,it seems selfish.
    A child is a gift enjoy that fact..
    Think of the milestones,first haircut,kiss,first words...The fact you hate that is sad.
    I hope you come around for the childs sake of welfare.
    Anonymous

• I need to add to the last comment have you talked to your doctor about this,it may be depression or see a professional for help.?
    Anonymous

• I know there are women who cant have children. I hate the fact that i get pregnant so easy. My best friend stuggled for 2yrs to get pregnant and stay pregnant while i was having kids. I dont want to seem selfish. I'm sorry if i seem that way. i know that children are gifts but i just cant seem to feel that way about her.
    Anonymous

• Have you thought about adoption,maybe this could give her what she needs and another family that are hoping to have what your not looking forward to,again?
    Anonymous