Is there a really ACTIVE Plus Size TTC group on the internet somewhere?

I like the one here but it's not very active and the other's I've found on the internet aren't very active either.

It seems like questions go unanswered for DAYS. I've gotten the "go ahead" from my doctor but I would like some women like myself to share my journey with and ask questions without the risk of getting rude answers about my unperfect weight.

Anyone know of one that is active? Or is there one that you like more than others that I should check out?

***It can be somewhere other than Cafemom (sorry CM!!). I love Cafemom and I'm very active here so it's not like I won't be back daily...but hey...a girl has needs...LOL**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Webmd.com has a TTC forum. I'm not sure if its for plus sized women though. I found out I was pregnant and joined the other groups. Good luck on your journey to conceive.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2010