what do i do ? or what do i say ?

my bf thinks that i dont care about him ! but i actually do ! he means the world to me and i would do anything for him ! i am the bonnie to his clyde ! so i want to know what would you do in this situation ? how do i show him that i really do care about him ? and what do i say to that ?

mrzshanteb23

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• well mrzshanteb23 go out on a date with him tell him how much you love him tell him you care about him ask him what do you want me to do show that i do care about you give a massage with nice warm oil cook his favorite meals buy him something nice that is affordable when he comes home from work cater to him i hope it works out for you mama good luck
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Actions speak louder than words so just keep showing it. Ask him why he feels that way and figure out what you may need to improve. Maybe you two can make a list of eachothers flaws that bug one another. Thats if you can both obvi take it without getting to upset. Maybe he is just insecure? Not sure good luck =)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Read the 5 love languages, chances are you are showing him you love him in a way that he doesnt recieve love. For example, my husband likes to do things, and gift things to show me he loves me. I on the other hand am more about saying nice things, and being cuddly, so thats hwo I have always shown him I love him, but he didnt get it. I find that if I give him something that just made me think of him, or if I do something nice for him, or if I clean the house really well for him, just anything that shows I was doing it for him he feels way more loved then if I just tell him I love him, or am cuddly and kissy. Also what are his reasons for not thinking you love him. Do you accept him for who he is or are you always trying to change him. You have to accept him for who he is today, if he never changes at all will you still love him? If you will then dont nag or bother him to do things differently, be supportive of him.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• ricanmami1 - i think us goin out on a date would be a very good idea for us 2do ! and hopefully he will tell meh whats wrong ! and imma try to give him that hot oil massage 2nite !

steph319 - thats another good idea ! maybe if we write all our flaws out we would have a better understanding of each other !

-lovingmamma- : i dont know what made him start feeling this way ! i never gave him a reason to think other wise ! i do accept him for who is ! trust we wouldnt be together now if i didnt ! i dont want to change him ! i just want him 2stay outta trobule ! if he never changes then i would still love him ! he is the father of my daughter !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Tell him, show him. Take time to pull him aside every day and tell him you love him. Do the little things for him.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i do all of those things ! i think its the fact that he has been hurt before and he is afraid to be hurt again ! but all i want is to be a family and make him happy !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i just wonder why he would be saying these things if you haven't given him any inclanation that you don't love him. is he trying to get out of the relationship and just be using this as an excuse. i'm sorry but i don't buy that crap about guys being hurt. if a guy truly loves someone and has been hurt before it doesn't matter. just ask any man. a good book to read is he's just not that into. or i could just be totally wrong about it all but it's just my first thought.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• if he wanted out he will tell meh !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2010