Can being overweight cause multiple patches of fertile cervical mucus?

If I keep having patches of fertile mucus and my cervix is showing signs of fertility but I don't ovulate...could this be caused by being over weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• being overweight has been shown to be linked with inability to concieve. How far overweight are you? If your only 10-20 pounds then it can't be that, but if you are 100-200 pounds overweight then you might want to look into a weight loss program before trying to get pregnant.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am fairly over weight but I've never had an issues with ovulating in the past because of my weight which is the number one issue with weight and conception.

I guess my main concern is whether or not the extra estrogen could be causing fertile fluid when there isn't an egg being prepared.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010